Monday, June 27, 2011

Happy 8 Years!

Hulse and Olivia,

Eight years ago I married your daddy. Someday, if you're interested I'll tell you the whole story, but for now there are a few things I wanted you to know about dad. Your dad is a wonderful husband to me. He's a spiritual leader, provider, protector and a great friend. He blesses me everyday with his wit and wisdom and makes sure we are all taken care of. I hope that one day when you find the partner God has picked out for you that they will have the ability to bless you like being married to your dad has blessed me. The eight years we've been married (and almost 18 that we've been together) have been fun, challenging, always changing and forever precious to me. I promise to work hard on being married to Dad for many more years so we can be a testimony to the power of God's faithfulness for you both. He's given me lots of gifts while we've been together and they have all been great, but the most awesome thing he has even given me is the chance to be your mom.

Happy 8 years Trey. Love you more everyday.
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment