Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Thankful November

I'm thinking that I'll dedicate the whole month of November to things that I'm thankful for. I'm blessed beyond measure so I shouldn't have any trouble coming up with a new thankful thing every day. I'll do three things today to get me caught up.

I'm thankful for my relationship with my Savior. No matter how little or how much I put in, his steadfast love and presence never waivers. Salvation is my most undeserved yet treasured blessing.

I'm thankful for my husband. I could not ask for a more loving and patient husband and father. Even when it's hard my marriage is a treasure.

I'm thankful for my children. With so many women struggling with infertility, sick kids, and loss I am all the more thankful for 2 happy healthy babies. Hulse and Olivia are the gleam in my eye and the joy in my heart.

"Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our God is a consuming fire." Hebrews 12:27-29

No comments:

Post a Comment