Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happenings

It's been a while since I've done a "real" post so I figured we were due. Hulse and Olivia are rocking right along into their two's with no problems. They are learning so many colors, numbers, shapes, songs, letters, and on and on. I love to hear them sing a new song or count to a new number. Of course, they are my kids but I think they are genuises!

It's so great to be able to have a conversation with them and know what they are thinking and feeling. We've had some discipline issues but nothing any other two year old isn't doing. Trey and I are just incredibly blessed to have such great kiddos. We're just gearing up for spring/summer and some time outside.


I've been involved in Bible Study Fellowship since the fall and I wanted to take a minute to introduce you to it and encourage you to get plugged in if you had the chance. I began praying at the end of last summer for God to renew in me the desire to dig into His word, not for knowledge, but to have the chance to know Him more. He answered that prayer in a big way by leading me to BSF through a co-worker. The study format is provided by BSF international and we meet in a small group once a week. We also hear a lecture on the material as well. I have been blessed ten-fold from the word God has provided to me in Isaiah. If you're not plugged into a group study I urge you to investigate BSF in your area. All of that to say, I've so many of my friends and family on my heart who are in difficult situations and who have been so faithful to depend on God even in the midst of difficulty. This week with the devestation in Japan He's been speaking to me again. God has used Isaiah to point me to His Sovreignity and the fact that God is always working for good for His people. He can use a difficult situation to magnify His glory even when we can't see Him through the devestation all around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment