Saturday, June 26, 2010

16 and 17 Months

Ok, so I'm combining months! I busy, what can I say. I have to say this is really a fun age with Hulse and Olivia. They just have so much personality and are literally learning to do or say something new everyday. We've had a touch of a stomach bug and some molar cutting, but (knock on wood) it's been a good spring/summer. We've been swimming, playing outside, hanging out with friends/family, and loving long (hot) days.

Trey and I are also celebrating 7 years of wedded bliss. It has been a fantastic 7 years if I do say so. We're not perfect and a marriage takes a lot of work, but the blessings from God have been too numerous to count. Trey and I both give God the glory for our success. I love you Trey. You're a wonderful man of God, husband, and father. I look forward to what God has in store for us for our 8th year, and I'm praying he'll challenge and strengthen our relationship.

16 Months

Kisses

17 Months

1 comment:

  1. Hulse and Livi are getting so big!! Happy Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete